Medico-Legal / Forensic Reports

Can I have an assessment done for court?

  • Your treatment provider may be asked to provide a treatment report for court purposes, workers compensations, etc. It is best if a letter of request outlining the scope of such a report is provided by your lawyer. Please speak to you lawyer if you are unsure. 
  • Independent forensic psychological assessments and reports are only offered in the Hobart office of Dr Crawley. You can contact the Hobart office via our Contact page to enquire about fees for these services.
  • Please note: Medicare rebates are not available for assessments or reports.


If you have any questions at all please feel welcome to send us a message and we will get in touch with you real soon.